вторник, 8 ноября 2011 г.

highlights brunette hair in SANTA CRUZ highlights brunette hair SANTA CRUZ

highlights brunette hair in SANTA CRUZ

highlights brunette hair

highlights brunette hair SANTA CRUZ

highlights brunette hair in SANTA CRUZ.My hair is very dark, so she bleached my bangs first.
And then after the bleach was good she washed it thenput the pink dye in.
The blonde turned out great!
The pink was not the tips, she did over half my bangs!
Im only 11, and my mom desnt like my hair when its dyed cuz she luvs my natural hair color and ive never got over 2 highlights so when the pink tured out terrible my mom was pissed.
So she told the hairdresser to dye it back.
So is my bangs hair gonna start falling out?
How long till i can dye the tips?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий